Lightweight, aerodynamic, alloy
The Radiant is a lightweight, aerodynamic alloy road wheelset good for any occasion.
Rolf Prima pioneered the aerodynamic alloy wheel market 20 years ago with the Vigor – a now classic best-selling rim profile that is noticeably faster than its low-profile competition. The Radiant applies that same engineering and testing, now in traditional lacing. Just like that predecessor, this 32mm profile sheds wind to save you watts all day, while maintaining a low weight for climbing efficiency.
The Stage 1 hubset is custom made for Astral Cycling to provide a reliable, strong and light wheelset option. They’ll see you through all your adventures without breaking the bank.
All Astral wheels are hand built in Eugene, Oregon USA and feature Tubeless Ready rims you can easily set up at home.
Need a special build? We can do that. Contact us for dream-builds or rebuilds and we’ll make it happen. Services also available through dealers
Astral Stage 1 Hub Build
- 700c Alloy clincher
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: [ex] 23mm, [in] 20mm
- Tubeless compatible [kit required]
- Weight: 1805g
- Brake type: Disc brake, Center Lock
- Spoke count/ lacing pattern: 28H/28H, 2x
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Speed, Bladed
- Hubs: Astral Stage 1
- Hub Body: Forged 6061 T6, CNC machined
- Bearing: Steel
- Front axle: 12mm[15mm/9mm kit required]
- Rear Axle: 142mm [135mm kit required]
- Freehub Options: Shimano HG11, SRAM XDR
- Freehub Material: Forged alloy
- Tire size and pressure recommendation: See chart in Product images
- Not intended for tires wider than 32mm
- Includes: Rim strip and Astral's Certainty