Manuals and Instructions
Installation and maintenance instructions may vary from model to model and year to year. Some maintenance and repairs should only be performed by a skilled mechanic. If you have any questions or issues that your local bike shop can't answer, please contact us.
It is important to maintain your wheels. Please read your Owner’s Manual for important inspection, maintenance and compatibility issues.
- Astral Cycling Wheel Owner's manual. Click here
- Astral Approach hubs, freehub body conversion. Click here
- Carbon Rim brake set up and use. Click here
- Tubeless tire set up [factory installed tubeless ready]. Click here
- Tubeless tire set up [self set up]. Click here