The Outback is designed for long-distance travel on dirt – from xc mtb epics to XL gravel rigs and . The 25mm internal width is built for adventuring, be that on xc mtb trails or endless gravel.
We’ve improved the stiffness, strength and longevity of all our gravel and trail wheels by using an asymmetric (ASYM) rim design than improves spoke tension balance by up to 30%.
Re-built specifically for mid-drive ebikes, these 32-spoke, 3-cross wheels offer additional strength so you can go the distance with confidence.
Offered in both 700c/29” and 650b/27.5” options.
The White Industries CLD hubset has led the industry in reliability and serviceability for over a decade. A titanium free-hub, fast engagement and full serviceability earn it fans in every cycling discipline.
All Astral Cycling wheels are hand-build in Eugene, Oregon and feature Tubeless Easy rims you can easily set up at home.
White Industries E-Bike CLD Hub Build for mid-drive E-Bikes
- ASYM alloy clincher. 700c/29" - Disc specific
- Rim Depth: 23mm asymmetric [ASYM]
- Rim Width: [ex] 28.5mm, [in] 25mm
- Tubeless ready
- Weight: 1735g
- Brake type: Disc brake, Center Lock
- Spoke count/ lacing pattern: 32H/32H, 3x
- Spoke type: Sapim Race, Round
- Hubs: White Industries CLD
- Hub Body: CNC machined in Petaluma, California by White Industries
- Bearing: Enduro precision steel
- Front axle: Boost (15mm, 12mm), 15mm, 12mm, 9mm
- Rear axle: Boost 148mm, Boost 141 QR, 142mm, 135mm
- Freehub Options: Freehub Options: Shimano HG11, Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, Shimano Micro Spline, Campagnolo N3W
- Freehub Material: CNC Machined 6al4v Titanium.
- Approved for EPAC 250 Watts, 160kg (350 pounds) bike+rider.
- Tire size recommendation: See chart in product images
- Includes: Taped for tubeless, tubeless valves and Astral's Certainty
*We do our best to ship your wheel order ASAP, but because many wheel orders are built to order, please allow up to one week for shipment once your order is processed. Custom orders like color decals may take up to one week.