Light, fast and strong – in no particular order
The Veil4 is a 42mm deep carbon wheelset that strikes a low weight while maintaining an aero advantage. It’s our favorite all-rounder, ready for any terrain. This full-carbon tubeless, ready clincher has an internal rim width of 20mm, making it well-suited for a variety or tire-widths.
This is our best-selling road wheel, re-built specifically for mid-drive ebikes. The 32-spoke build laced 3-cross provides additional strength. Get out there, with confidence!
The White Industries CLD hubset has led the industry in reliability and serviceability for over a decade. An ultra durable CNC titanium freehub which resists marring under heavy ebike torque loads, fast engagement and full serviceability earn it fans in every cycling discipline.
All Astral Cycling wheels are hand-build in Eugene, Oregon.
White Industries CLD hub Build for mid-drive E-bikes
- 700c Carbon clincher - Disc specific
- Rim Depth: 42mm
- Rim Width: [ex] 28.5mm, [in] 20mm
- Tubeless compatible [kit required]
- Weight: 1695g
- Brake type: Disc brake, Center Lock
- Spoke count/ lacing pattern: 32H/32H, 3x
- Spoke type: Sapim Race, Round
- Bearing: Enduro
- Hubs: White Industries CLD
- Hub Body: CNC machined in Petaluma, California by White Industries
- Bearing: Enduro precision steel
- Front axle: Boost (15mm, 12mm), 15mm, 12mm, 9mm
- Rear axle: Boost 148mm, Boost 141 QR, 142mm, 135mm
- Freehub Options: Freehub Options: Shimano HG11, Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, Shimano Micro Spline, Campagnolo N3W
- Freehub Material: CNC Machined 6al4v Titanium.
- Approved for EPAC 250 Watts, 160kg (350 pounds) bike+rider.
- Tire size recommendation: See chart in product images
- Includes: Taped for tubeless, tubeless valves and Astral's Certainty