Lightweight, aerodynamic, alloy
The Radiant is a lightweight, aerodynamic alloy road wheelset good for any occasion.
Rolf Prima pioneered the aerodynamic alloy wheel market 20 years ago with the Vigor – a now classic best-selling rim profile that is noticeably faster than its low-profile competition. The Radiant applies that same engineering and testing, now in traditional lacing. Just like that predecessor, this 32mm profile sheds wind to save you watts all day, while maintaining a low weight for climbing efficiency.
The White Industries CLD hubset has led the industry in reliability and serviceability for over a decade. A titanium free-hub, fast engagement and full serviceability earn it fans in every cycling discipline.
All Astral wheels are hand built in Eugene, Oregon USA and feature Tubeless Ready rims you can easily set up at home.
Need a special build? We can do that. Contact us for dream-builds or rebuilds and we’ll make it happen. Services also available through dealers
White Industries CLD Hub Build
- 700c Alloy clincher
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: [ex] 23mm, [in] 20mm
- Tubeless compatible
- Weight: 1650g
- Brake type: Disc brake, Center Lock
- Spoke count/ lacing pattern: 28H/28H, 2x
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Ray, Bladed
- Hubs: White Industries CLD
- Hub Body: CNC machined in Petaluma, California by White Industries
- Bearing: Enduro precision steel
- Front axle: Boost (15mm, 12mm), 15mm, 12mm, 9mm
- Rear axle: Boost 148mm, Boost 141 QR, 142mm, 135mm
- Freehub Options: Freehub Options: Shimano HG11, Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, Shimano Micro Spline, Campagnolo N3W
- Freehub Material: CNC Machined 6al4v Titanium.
- Tire size and pressure recommendation: See chart in Product images
- Not intended for tires wider than 32mm
- Includes: Rim strip and Astral's Certainty