Solstice Disc 28 Spoke 1st Gen Wheelset 40% off
The alloy lightweight contender
The Solstice is a light-weight wheel ready to climb. Tilting the scales at a svelte 1385 grams (rim brake version) the Solstice beats out many carbon counterparts for speedy climbs, without sacrificing durability.
From time to time we have cosmetic blem’s, 2nds, samples and demo wheels available. These are wheels that are in good shape but we wouldn’t sell as “1st level quality. Below is the rating for this wheel and at the bottom of the listing is a description of the rating scale. We are cyclists ourselves so we only sell wheels in good rideable condition and would not sell a wheel with a blemish or other damage that we thought affected the use of the wheel.
Cosmetic blems, 2nds and used wheel condition categories
- Super Pristine. Brand new, never ridden and could be sold as first quality to anyone but the most discerning eye. Any cosmetic blemish is small
- Pristine. Brand new, never ridden but has a cosmetic blemish that can be found with a careful review of the wheels.
- Near Pristine. Brand new, never ridden but has a cosmetic blemish that is readily visible with a quick, but careful, review of the wheels.
- Pristine Minus. Brand new, never ridden but cosmetic blemish is visible with a quick look at the wheels.
- Used but nearly new. Wheel may have been ridden for very low miles. Wheel may show vague use of having been used such as light marks on freehub body from cassette, tire marks in the hook beads or mild brake marking on brake track. Decals may have minor traffic marks. Very good condition but lightly used. These wheels have effectively only been ridden off the show room floor.
- Used, very good. Wheel has been used for low miles but has clear signs of use from having cassette, tires our brakes mounted. These are magazine review wheels. Mileage is very low and
- Used, good. Wheel has been used for shop and/or event demos. Low mileage but the wheels have marks from being used and being moved around in a van.
- Wheel has been used and shows the wear and marks from usage.
- Totally Hammered. Good for people you don’t like. You won’t see these on our website
- 700c Alloy clincher - Rim or Disc brake specific
- Tubeless compatible
- Weight: Disc brake - 1695g
- Spoke count: 28/28
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Ray
- Rim Depth: 22mm
- Rim Width: [in] 18mm
- Hubset: Astral Stage 1 Disc 12mm front thru axle, 142/12mm rear thru axle
- Freehub: Shimano 10/11 spd
- Tire size recommendation: 23mm to 58mm
- Includes: Rim strips and Astral's Certainty